T-Shirt Design Package (Download Instantly)
Just starting a t-shirt business and do not have a large budget? You found the perfect t-shirt package around for a reasonable price.
What is better then wearing an awesome tshirt? 80% of the entire world is putting on a t-shirt daily, the other 20% probably do not know what it is Most of the tshirts are bought online!
With Pacospain you do not have to spend large amounts of money to get some t-shirts to start up your business.
The designs are not only for t-shirts you can print them on hoodies, trousers etc.
What do you get?
T-shirt design package contains 150- pre-made designs
All source files are included (so you can even make changes to it if you want)
Source files: .AI,CDR,EPS and JPG