Evergreen SEO - Stay On Top of The Search Engines
Give Me 1 hour of your time and I Will Show You How To:Create a Website with Solid 'White Hat' SEO That Will Consistently Stay At The Top of The Search Engines, Even Between Search Engine Algorithm Updates
Are You looking for a way to rank your site on the front page of the search engines?
Its actually a lot simpler than you think.
If you have been searching for 'SEO services' or 'SEO agencies' to help you with your site, you have probably noticed that some of these SEO sites are not cheap.
On top of this, they say you have to wait anywhere from 3-12 months in order to see your site move up in the search engines.
This is can be a long time and most of the time you don't even know what is happening behind the scenes on your site.
You can go an entire year to see your site with better results, only to drop back down again because of black hat SEO methods -or worst yet, your site may be blacklisted altogether.
I don't know about you, but I would much rather do my own SEO and know exactly what is happening behind the scenes -and know that my site won't ever be penalized for unethical SEO methods other people use.
Doing your own SEO will allow you to:
- Track your results,
- Make small changes and SEO tweaks whenever you want,
- Create high quality content that is made to rank high,
- Apply solid SEO to an unlimited amount of sites,
- Create your own "SEO Service" or SEO Agency,
- Rank any type of site in any niche,
- Generate more leads for your business,
- Sell more products or services through your site,
- Test multiple sites in multiple niches and see what works best,
...all without paying for over-priced SEO services!
So what is the most effective SEO method that keeps your site's performance the same-or better-between updates?
That is what I will be sharing with you, and there's two parts:
- On-page SEO, and
- Off-page SEO
On-page is everything that is on your site: your articles, your content, your pages, your links, your keywords, etc.
Off-page is everything that is not on your site: where your back links are coming from and the type of content those sites have.
Back in the old ages of the internet, you could spam your website all over the internet and you would get higher rankings -but today is very different.
Today, one bad link to your site can lower your rankings significantly.
So what is the white hat SEO way?
That is what you will learn in this 1 hour course...
WordPress Search Engine Optimization
Here is what you will learn in this video course:
- How to setup a WordPress site from scratch
- What you must do before applying SEO
- How to find and target high quality prospects
- The importance of keywords and how to use them for maximum results
- Avoiding certain keywords
- The truth about backlinks (and the proper way to use them)
- How to optimize your content with lsi
- What to implement consistently to boost your SEO
- On-page SEO methods that will always work
- Essential settings for your WP site for your SEO
- Advanced content creation strategies most people don't know
- WP plugins that will improve your site's SEO
- ...and much more!
Order this course today and learn how to rank websites the 'white hat' way -which will continue to work even between search engine updates.
You will have the skills to rank any site, in any niche, and make more sales.
For the knowledge you will receive and skills you will get, the price of this course is next to nothing.
Get it now for only $94!