I will create 20 Authority Web2 Blog with image, Manual SEO Backlink
I will create 20 PlusWeb2.0 Blogs using 20 most popular and high DA blogging websites like WordPress, blogger.com, tumblr.com, LiveJournal, Weebly.com and many more. I will scrape the article & spin. Again there will be anchor which is most natural, relevant and search Engine friendly. This service will help you to getting your site ranking top in Google.
WHAT YOU WILL GET 5$?
1. Permanentone way DO-Follow Backlinks
2. EmbeddedVideo put on post
3. GuaranteedDo-follow Anchor Text / Keywords
4. Excel sheetReport after Completion of the work
5. Googlepanda, penguin and hummingbird Safe
6. 100%customer satisfaction
7. 100% spunand human readable contents will be used.
8. New accountwill be generated using unique Mail accounts.
9. 1 Uniquearticle per web 2.0 order. article will be targeted keyword you want to rank for.
10. GooglePenguin and panda safe, 1 Hyperlinks in each article point towards your main site.
11. Only TrustedDomains will be used TOP QUALITY and most popular Google Friendly Sites
12. REPORT inexcel format with all login information.
Populate the Blog With Relevant Content (Filler Content):
At this point, you?re going to transform your web 2.0 into a super relevant resource that Google and anyone who stumbles upon it will appreciate. ?Filler? content is the relevant content you will be posting the web 2.0 other than the article, which will host the link back to your site. Deciding how much filler content you want to use is completely up to you. I will typically use anywhere between 3-8 relevant posts to avoid any consistencies.
Some ideas for web 2.0 filler content:
- Videos: videos are my go-to because they are the perfect filler post. Simply go to YouTube and search for videos in your industry. Embed the video in a post and write a decent title, and boom, you have a new blog post.
- Pictures: this works in a lot of niches, but some it might not. Simply go to Google and search for images related to your industry. Get 3-5 and create a blog post about them. Write a sentence or two explaining why they are pertinent to your industry.
- Quotes: when possible, quotes are an awesome form of filler content. Many niches won?t be able to utilize this tactic, but if yours can, then take full advantage of it. Search Google for your keyword + quotes. Copy the quote and write a super brief blog post about it.
- Infographics: Infographics are awesome filler content when available in your particular niche.
- Write Actual Content: if you have a lot of time on your hands or you?re only working on one website, then this is best route to take. You can either write about relevant topics or speak about them in a natural way using Dictanote a free speech recognition software. It?s clunky, but it works and can help expedite your filler content process.
I highly recommend you schedule these posts out through the month(s). This way you will have fresh content being published on the web 2.0s, which makes them even more natural. One new post per month on your web 2.0 properties is plenty. If you schedule out posts for the next 6 months or so, Google will love your web 2.0 and you will never have to worry about it getting delete or anything like that.
Post or Schedule Your Seed Article:
Okay, so you have filler content posted and scheduled out, you have a nice about and contact page, and you have created a solid welcome post. Now you?re ready to post your actual article that will host your link.
Guidelines for the web 2.0 article:
Increase the Strength of Your Super Web 2.0s :
- 400 + words minimum (more is better)
- 100% Unique ? unless you understand how to properly spin an article, then I recommend writing a 100% unique piece of content.
- Relevancy ? this article should be 100% relevant to your target keyword. If your target keyword is MacBook Pro, then it should be about MacBook Pro and not a general article about Mac.
- Keyword density ? your KW density should be around 1-3% in the article and in the most important locations: title, first sentence, and last sentence.
Okay, so you have spent a ton of time creating these super awesome properties, but as you probably know, the blog post that hosts your link will be a Page Authority (PA) of zero. Fortunately, because of the high domain authority that you?re creating these blogs on, it is super easy to increase the Page Authority for your blog post.
Just to make sure we are clear: Domain Authority is the actual strength of the domain like WordPress.com. Page Authority is the calculation of strength for any page that is made on WordPress.com like http://myawesomewebsite.wordpress.com/ or http://myawesomewebsite.wordpress....ly-cool-keyword/.
*** Just need URL & Keywords with ORDER ***