- Pages 29
- Chapters 8
- Format PDF
Book Includes :
Planning (Token, Whitepaper,Website, Communication, etc)
Before the ICO
After the ICO
Running the project post-ICO
ICO Marketing Strategy
4 Quick Tip for Better ICO
Strategies to Successfully Communicate an ICO
Table of Contents
- Planning (Token, Whitepaper, Website, Communication, etc)
- Before the ICO
- After the ICO
- Running the project post-ICO
- ICO Marketing Strategy
- 4 Quick Tip for Better ICO
- Strategies to Successfully Communicate an ICO
Excerpt from the eBookToken
· What is the purpose of the token?
· What function or utility does it perform?
· Is the token absolutely necessary?
· Why does your project need to be on the block chain?
· Can you describe a viable economic model behind it?
If your application doesn’t need to be built on top of a block chain protocol, you should think hard before moving
forward. For example, the computational costs of building an application on top
of Ethereum is much more expensive than something like AWS. You need to have a strong reason for why you are building a decentralized application vs. a
If you are unsure whether your application should be built on the block chain or not, you should do more research and spend more time learning about Bit coin and Ethereum. Building a decentralized application is fundamentally different than an application using client-server architecture, and you’ll need to fully understand the components of a block chain and what can be built on top of this new architecture.
This service has no ratings - order and leave the first!
$250 - In stock